- Understanding Individual Experiences of COVID-19 to Inform Policy and Practice in Higher Education124,99 €
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader (International Edition)12,99 €
- The Moment of Lift12,99 €
- The Moment of Lift30,99 €
- Women Thriving in Academia30,99 €
- The Color of Covid-1935,99 €
- The A-Z of Secondary Leadership14,99 €
Drawn from research and the lived experiences of women and non-binary people in higher education leadership, this book serves as a guide in understanding the gender disparity in higher education leadership and how women leaders forge pathways to promotion and success through systemic barriers, obstacles, and a lack of representation.
A critical review of traditional leadership theory offers an opportunity to reimagine how effective leadership is framed and valued in higher education. Chapter authors and case studies explore the intersections of multiple identities and their impacts on leadership through lenses, including institutional type, functional areas, ability, gender identity, sexuality, race, and ethnicity.
Focusing on a bridge from theory to practice that is designed to empower and inspire women leaders at all levels of the spectrum, this book is ideal reading for higher education scholars, students, and faculty aspiring to become leaders.
-From the Foreword by Jo Ann Rooney, President, Loyola University Chicago