- The "No Frills" Strategy of Low-Cost Carriers44,99 €
- Introduction to Technological learning at three different levels42,99 €
- Managing Tourist Service Quality in the Airline Industry33,99 €
- Three-Dimensional Followership15,99 €
- The Global Rule of Three24,99 €
- The Three Chairs: How Great Leaders Drive Communication, Performance, and Engagement27,99 €
- Three Pillars of Organization and Leadership in Disruptive Times50,99 €
downsizing and various financial and operational
outcome variables among three airline carriers.
Examines the airlines that were selected due to a
large volume of international and regional flight
departures, the varying characteristics of the
airlines in terms of size, niche, and performance,
and the availability of the secondary data for
Provides archival data were collected from various
sources covering a time period.
Delves a parallel autoregressive time series
analyses were conducted for the three airlines in
which the outcome variables were modeled as
functions of the number of employees and an
autoregressive effect, allowing for the
incorporation of the serial dependence of the
outcome variable values.
Presents one model that was examined for each of the
six dependent measures and each of the three
airlines, for a total of 18 models.
- Verlag: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller
- Seitenzahl: 116
- Abmessung: 220mm
- ISBN-13: 9783639156751
- ISBN-10: 3639156757
- Artikelnr.: 26535699