- Greatness is NOWhere: Three Principles to Jazz up Your Culture, Pep up Your People, and Spice up Your Customer Experience30,99 €
- Introduction to Technological learning at three different levels42,99 €
- Managing Tourist Service Quality in the Airline Industry33,99 €
- John C. Maxwell, Three Books in One Volume: The Winning Attitude/Developing the Leaders Around You/Becoming a Person of Influence16,99 €
- The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues22,99 €
- The Journey Beyond Fear: Leverage the Three Pillars of Positivity to Build Your Success25,99 €
- Remix Strategy: The Three Laws of Business Combinations26,99 €
downsizing and various financial and operational
outcome variables among three airline carriers.
Examines the airlines that were selected due to a
large volume of international and regional flight
departures, the varying characteristics of the
airlines in terms of size, niche, and performance,
and the availability of the secondary data for
Provides archival data were collected from various
sources covering a time period.
Delves a parallel autoregressive time series
analyses were conducted for the three airlines in
which the outcome variables were modeled as
functions of the number of employees and an
autoregressive effect, allowing for the
incorporation of the serial dependence of the
outcome variable values.
Presents one model that was examined for each of the
six dependent measures and each of the three
airlines, for a total of 18 models.