- A Better Quality of Murder (Inspector Ben Ross Mystery 3) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Murderer's Apprentice (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
- The Truth-Seeker's Wife (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- The Dead Woman of Deptford (Inspector Ben Ross mystery 6) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- A Particular Eye for Villainy (Inspector Ben Ross Mystery 4) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- A Mortal Curiosity (Inspector Ben Ross Mystery 2) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
'A highly enjoyable series' - Scotsman
When Inspector Ben Ross is called to Newgate Prison by a man condemned to die by the hangman's noose he isn't expecting to give any credence to the man's testimony. But the account of a murder he witnessed over seventeen years ago is so utterly believable that Ben can't help wondering if what he's heard is true.
It's too late to save the man's life, but it's not too late to investigate a murder that has gone undetected for all these years.
What readers are saying about The Testimony of the Hanged Man:
'Without a doubt, Ann Granger is one of our most distinguished crime writers and should be better known'
'Not easy to stop reading once you have started'
'An excellent read, and like her previous Victorian detective books, very well researched'
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. Juli 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781472204493
- Artikelnr.: 40885429