- Atlas of Structural Geological Interpretation from Seismic Images151,99 €
- The Seismic Analysis Code: A Primer and User's Guide125,99 €
- Seismic Amplitude: An Interpreter's Handbook92,99 €
- The Finite-Difference Modelling of Earthquake Motions: Waves and Ruptures176,99 €
- Seismic Wave Theory55,99 €
- Seismic Ambient Noise97,99 €
- Elastic Wave Propagation and Generation in Seismology197,99 €
Part III. Local and Regional Events: 17. Near events; 18. Propagation effects at near distances; 19. Regional phases I - propagation in the crust and uppermost mantle; 20. Regional phases II - The influence of structure; 21. Propagation in the upper mantle; 22. Upper mantle structure; 23. Analysis of regional and far-regional seismograms; Part IV. Global Wave Propagation: 24. The nature of the global wavefield; 25. Body waves in the mantle; 26. Body waves and Earth's core; 27. Surface waves and modal analysis; 28. Receiver based studies; 29. Analysis of seismic records; Part V. The Three-Dimensional Earth: 30. The influence of heterogeneity; 31. Imaging the Earth; 32. 3-D global structure; 33. Mapping the lithosphere and upper mantle; Appendix: Paths and travel times; Bibliography; Index.