- Social Work Practice with Older People33,99
- Skills in Person-Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy50,99
- Supporting People: Towards a Person-Centred Approach35,99
- Partnering with Parents: Family-Centred Practice in Children's Services38,99
- Socioculturally Attuned Family Therapy71,99
- Family Therapy37,99
- Person of the Therapist Training Model29,99
In The Practice of Person Centred Couple and Family Therapy, Charles O'Leary offers a rich description of relationship therapy that draws on the resources of both person-centred psychotherapy and systemic and family therapy to present a skilful, respectful and empathic approach to working with couples and families. Grounded in detailed descriptions of client goals and predicaments, the book takes an inside look at the therapist's options and decision-making with both clarity and compassion. Written in a refreshing, lively and personal style, the book: . Provides an abundance of ideas and techniques relevant to each step of the therapeutic process. . Addresses the complexity of family and couple therapy, including chapters on working with same-sex couples and working with children and adolescents. . Offers humanistic depth and breadth to a challenging area of practice, with a strong value base and a philosophy that always privileges the client's viewpoint. Clear, concise, and highly readable, this is a vital, thought-provoking text for students, trainees and practitioners of counselling and psychotherapy working with couples and families.
- Verlag: Macmillan Education / Macmillan Education UK
- Seitenzahl: 200
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. November 2011
- Abmessung: 233mm x 158mm x 12mm
- Gewicht: 310g
- ISBN-13: 9780230233188
- ISBN-10: 023023318X
- Artikelnr.: 34440355
The Challenges of Person
Centred Relationship Therapy.
The Tasks of a Relationship Therapist.
Staying Personal while Thinking Systems.
The Core Conditions of the Person
Couple Therapy: A Person
centred Therapy with Gay and Lesbian couples.
Family Therapy with Children and Adolescents.
Centred Couple and Family Therapist.