- The Lego Technic Idea Book: Simple Machines15,99 €
- The Lego Build-It Book, Volume 2: More Amazing Vehicles20,99 €
- Lego Space: Building the Future27,99 €
- The Lego Adventure Book, Vol. 2: Spaceships, Pirates, Dragons & More!22,99 €
- The Lego Adventure Book, Vol. 1: Cars, Castles, Dinosaurs and More!22,99 €
- The Unofficial Lego Builder's Guide, 2e22,99 €
- The Lego Adventure Book, Vol. 3: Robots, Planes, Cities & More!22,99 €
The Technic models in Wheeled Wonders spin or move things, drag race, haul heavy gear, bump off walls, wind up and go, and much more. You'll discover how to build differential gears, implement steering and suspension, and design clutch and transmission systems to use in your own vehicles.
This visual guide, the second in the three-volume LEGO Technic Idea Book series, is the brainchild of master builder Yoshihito Isogawa of Tokyo, Japan. Each title is filled with photos of Isogawa's unique models, all of which are designed to fire the imaginations of LEGO builders young and old.
Imagine. Create. Invent. Now, what will you build?
NOTE: The LEGO Technic Idea Book series uses parts from various Technic sets. If you don't have some of the pieces shown in a particular model, experiment by substituting your own parts or visit the author's website for a list of the special parts used in the book.
- Lego Technic Idea Book
- Verlag: No Starch Press
- Seitenzahl: 144
- Altersempfehlung: ab 10 Jahren
- Erscheinungstermin: Oktober 2010
- Abmessung: 256mm x 207mm x 13mm
- Gewicht: 474g
- ISBN-13: 9781593272784
- ISBN-10: 1593272782
- Artikelnr.: 29729625