- Risk-Based Investment Management in Practice68,99 €
- Bank Stability, Sovereign Debt and Derivatives76,99 €
- Operational Risk Management150,99 €
- A Guidebook for Today's Asian Investor: The Common Sense Guide to Preserving Wealth in a Turbulent World28,99 €
- Operational Risk Management326,99 €
- Liquidity Risk: Managing Funding and Asset Risk76,99 €
- Bank Performance, Risk and Securitization138,99 €
It describes how regulators and governments are seeking to manage systemic risk, and how their concerns are driving change in regulatory and business environments across the financial sector. It sets out how firms and practitioners can effectively respond to these changes (covering topics such as data needs, quantification of risk exposures, management disciplines and skillset requirements etc.). It highlights the sources and characteristics of systemic risk and the concentrations of exposures to this risk. It also links systemic risk with other risk disciplines including exploring how systemic risk ties in with liquidity risk and credit risk and how it interacts with central clearing, collateralisation and pricing of derivatives.