- Infrastructure Design for Sensor Networks112,99 €
- Sensor Networks and Configuration147,99 €
- Hybrid Scalable and Efficient Routing Method for WSN37,99 €
- Sensor Networks and Configuration64,99 €
- Wireless Sensor Networks137,99 €
- Probability Distributions Involving Gaussian Random Variables: A Handbook for Engineers and Scientists80,99 €
- Advances in Wireless Networks and Information Systems183,99 €
The effectiveness of sensor networks depends largely on deployment strategies, self-organization capabilities, routing and information dissemination protocols, all of which contribute to the underlying network infrastructure.
Infrastructure Design for Sensor Networks is the first book to address basic infrastructure issues in wireless sensor networks. The book tackles the problems that must be addressed before sensors are deployed for surveillance, tracking, and other monitoring applications and the solutions described are scalable for large and dense sensor networks.
Included in a comprehensive treatment of the topic are:
techniques for deterministic sensor deployment for applications such as smart buildings and aircraft structural monitoring;
techniques for ad hoc deployment for sensors, e.g., for military applications, determining, and environmental monitoring in inhospitable terrain;
self organization through self-configuration and adaptive reconfiguration when a large numbers of sensors are deployed in an ad hoc fashion;
energy-efficient information dissemination based on the new concept of virtual grids; and
infrastructure issues in energy-efficient data routing.
Infrastructure Design for Sensor Networks will be an invaluable reference source for researchers and graduate students on this topical and important subject.
- Verlag: Springer / Springer, Berlin / Springer, London
- Softcover of Or
- Seitenzahl: 194
- Erscheinungstermin: Oktober 2010
- Abmessung: 234mm x 156mm x 11mm
- Gewicht: 350g
- ISBN-13: 9781849969727
- ISBN-10: 1849969728
- Artikelnr.: 32206116