- Scenes And Legends Of The North Of Scotland Or The Traditional History Of Cromarty48,99 €
- We Are Dancing for You: Native Feminisms and the Revitalization of Women's Coming-of-Age Ceremonies104,99 €
- Himachali Shawl Designs: Traditional to Contemporary40,99 €
- Traditional Expressions in Social Interaction: Cultural Perspective28,99 €
- Exposition of Dagara Proverbs of Nandom Traditional Area47,99 €
- Traditionelle Reiszeremonien im Norden des Iran39,90 €
- Traditional Folk Medicinal Practices in Hyderabad Karnataka - India44,99 €
Gilan is a land that if a seed falls from your hand on the ground, it will turn green. This land generously and without any expectations offers you all kinds of delicious food, pleasant climate, beautiful forests, tree-covered mountains, unique lakes together with the pleasant shores of the Caspian Sea. Various traditional rituals are taken by the kind people of this land, most of which are rooted in the spirit of gratitude, strengthening solidarity, and creating happiness. Traditional rice rituals are one of the famous festivals of this province, which are based on the most important agricultural product of this region (i.e. Rice). This book introduces these beautiful and pleasant traditional rituals that invite many tourists to this province every year.