- Searching for Leadership: Secretaries to Cabinet in Canada101,99 €
- Deliberative Democracy for the Future: The Case of Nuclear Waste Management in Canada93,99 €
- The Power of Ideas: Intellectual Input and Political Change in East and Southeast Asia83,99 €
- Government as Practice: Democratic Left in a Transforming India106,99 €
- Rescaling the State CB: Devolution and the Geographies of Economic Governance149,99 €
- A Glossary of UK Government and Politics149,99 €
- A Glossary of UK Government and Politics28,99 €
Presented in the form of a dialogue between the authors, the book provides a thorough examination of the roles of politicians and public servants and techniques of management in Westminster systems. What emerges is a sophisticated philosophy of statecraft that recognizes both politics and management, and underlines the importance of balancing the two.
First published in 1992, Political Management in Canada is now available in a revised and updated edition. A new appendix shows how the book can complement the major political science and public administration texts currently in use in Canada.