- Practical Manual of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease97,99 €
- Barrett's Esophagus: The 10th Oeso World Congress Proceedings, Volume 1232135,99 €
- Integrative Gastroenterology80,66 €
- Gastroenterology87,75 €
- Gastrointestinal Nursing84,99 €
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease142,99 €
- Pocket Guide to Gastrointestinai Drugs70,52 €
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons
- 3. Auflage
- Seitenzahl: 494
- Erscheinungstermin: 27. April 2005
- Abmessung: 229mm x 152mm x 26mm
- Gewicht: 709g
- ISBN-13: 9781405111928
- ISBN-10: 1405111925
- Artikelnr.: 21082888
* * Alimentary Emergencies
* Stomach and Duodenum
* Gall Bladder and Biliary Tree
* Small Intestine
* Inflammatory Bowel Disease
* Large Intestine
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Gastrointestinal Infections
* Nutrition (this will now include Anorexia)
* The Gut in Systemic Disorders
* Procedures and Investigations
1. Useful Addresses & Websites.
2. Further Reading.
3. Height and Weight Charts.
4. Diagnostic Dilemmas.
Digestive and Liver Disease
"Overall I would strongly recommend this book as a starter text forsenior SHOs and junior registrars. Those more experienced will alsofind it a useful revision tool." Dr Kate Evans SpRGastroenterology
"This is a fantastic book for newly appointed gastroenterologyregistrars/fellows and other professionals with an interest in thefield." TiGs
"This is a welcome third edition of a well known book for a wideaudience. Dr Simon Travis has enlisted the help of gastroenterologyexperts from a larger field giving the book a more global appeal."MRCP Gastroenterology Specialist Registrar
On previous editions ...
"The 'Pocket Consultants' are a popular series of books aimed atdoctors in training, both under- and post-graduate. Thus this isakin to carrying around a consultant-like opinion and font ofknowledge in your pocket, and acting as an aid to making youropinion comparable to that of a senior colleague. It is also likehaving a slice out of one of the bigger textbooks, but being ableto carry it around, and maybe, surreptitiously look up a topic."Gastroenterology Today
"This little book is valuable support for junior hospital staffand general practitioners." Scandinavian Journal ofGastroenterology