- New Operational Approaches for Financial Modelling87,99 €
- Investment Management118,99 €
- Investors¿ Perception Towards Mutual Funds53,99 €
- Determinants of Mutual Funds Performance in Pakistan27,99 €
- Determinants of Investment Behavior of Investors towards Mutual Funds33,99 €
- Stock Market Policy Since the 1987 Crash79,99 €
- Performance Analysis of Indian Mutual Funds37,99 €
MUTUAL FUNDS: Fifty Years of Research Findings is designed for the academic researcher interested in the various issues surrounding mutual funds and for the practitioner interested in funds for investment purposes. The authors briefly trace the historical evolution of funds, present important aspects of the Investment Company Act of 1940, and then summarize a substantial portion of the academic literature which has been written over the past five decades.
"This book presents an outstanding wealth of information on mutual funds in a remarkably readable format. It is probably the most comprehensive work currently available on funds. The book sheds light on the numerous issues surrounding mutual fund performance and pricing and is an important resource for any serious investor."
Kathleen A. Wayner, Bowling Portfolio Management, President and CEO