- More Best Answers to the 201 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions18,99
- Salon Management: The Official Guide to Level 4 NVQ/SVQ57,99
- Paid to Think: A Leader's Toolkit for Redefining Your Future28,99
- The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need14,99
- The Female Leadership Paradox: Power, Performance, and Promotion49,99
- Show Me the Money: How to Determine ROI in People, Projects, and Programs34,99
- Living in More Than One World: How Peter Drucker's Wisdom Can Inspire and Transform Your Life15,99
- BK Life
- Verlag: BERRETT KOEHLER PUBL INC
- Seitenzahl: 105
- Erscheinungstermin: Oktober 2008
- Abmessung: 223mm x 149mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 313g
- ISBN-13: 9781576756560
- ISBN-10: 1576756564
- Artikelnr.: 23573321
My First Life: Harvard
My Second Life: Net Impact
Redefining the Purpose of Business;
Re-discovering the Purpose of Business Education
The Four Questions and Ten Teachings
Question One: Who Are You?
(Your value-how you are valued/valuable)
Inspires you to open your heart and find your passion.
Ask yourself: How can I contribute to society with my special gifts?
Lifeline #1: Don't Get Really Good at What You Don't Want to Do
Lifeline #2: Listen to that Little Voice
Question Two: What Do You Want?
(What you value--your values)
Requires you to develop your wisdom to clarify your values and purpose.
Ask yourself: What's really important to me and to those I love?
Lifeline #3: Know How You Measure Success
Lifeline #4: Money Doesn't Talk; It Swears
Lifeline #5: Don't Treasure Your Trash and Trash Your Treasures
Question Three: What Can You Do?
(How you create value-personal, marketplace value)
Instructs you to use your head to create market value.
Ask yourself: What's possible and how do I make that happen?
Lifeline #6: Turn Your Values into Value
Lifeline #7: Keep Your Walking Costs Low
Lifeline #8: Don't Live a Deferred Life Plan
Question Four: Where Are You Going?
(How you create long-term value-societal)
Challenges you to find the courage to build a life you will be proud of.
Ask yourself: What is permanent, of lasting value to myself and those I love?
Lifeline #9: Surround Yourself with a Community of Love
Lifeline #10: Plant Trees Under Whose Share You'll Never Sit
Conclusion: Uncle Joe, Papa Nat and Mr. McCullen