- Milton's Messiah: The Son of God in the Works of John Milton176,99 €
- John Donne and the Conway Papers: Patronage and Manuscript Circulation in the Early Seventeenth Century143,99 €
- Comparative Essays on the Poetry and Prose of John Donne and George Herbert: Combined Lights164,99 €
- The Galesia Trilogy and Selected Manuscript Poems of Jane Barker219,99 €
- Melodious Tears: The English Funeral Elegy from Spenser to Milton57,99 €
- Refiguring the Sacred Feminine: The Poems of John Donne, Aemilia Lanyer and John Milton79,99 €
- Milton and the Poetics of Freedom83,99 €
A lively account by four leading scholars of the research project which settles what has currently been the big question in Milton studies - the authorship of De Doctrina Christiana, the 17th-century treatise rediscovered in 1823 - and goes on to say much more about a key text in the Milton oeuvre.