- Themes and Structures: Studies in German Literature from Goethe to the Present: A Festschrift for Theodore Ziolkowski100,99 €
- The Intersection of Science and Literature in Musil's the Man Without Qualities100,99 €
- Mimetic Desire: Essays on Narcissism in German Literature from Romanticism to Postmodernism95,99 €
- The Novel as Archive: The Genesis, Reception, and Criticism of Goethe's Wilhelm Meisters Wanderjahre95,99 €
- Goethe's Elective Affinities and the Critics100,99 €
- The Body and Eucharistic Devotion in Catharina Regina Von Greiffenberg's 'Meditations'84,99 €
- The Honest Man at Court (1740)95,99 €
Essays offering new insights into important topics and figures in German literature, from the middle ages to the present day.
The essays in this volume, contributed by well-known Germanists and those working in the field of comparative literature, take fresh looks at key figures and issues in German literary and cultural studies, from the medieval to the post-modernist period.