- Building Climate Resilience through Virtual Water and Nexus Thinking in the Southern African Development Community76,99 €
- Environmental Economics61,99 €
- Governing the Nexus39,99 €
- Rethinking Infrastructure Design for Multi-Use Water Services43,99 €
- Water Quality66,99 €
- Adapting African Agriculture to Climate Change78,99 €
- Water Quality54,99 €
The editors examine the evolution of LCCA from a project appraisal tool to a more comprehensive method of incorporating sustainable development aspects in a variety of sectors. By providing a compendium of concepts, tools and practical experiences, it seeks to broaden the application of LCCA, which is often limited to specific phases of the life-cycle with little or no weight given to environmental aspects.
The aim of the book is to mainstream LCCA into governance processes at institutional levels from local to national, in order to increase the ability and willingness of decision makers - both users and those involved in service planning, budgeting and delivery - to reach better informed and more relevant choices among different types and levels of products and services.