- Impact of Climate Changes on Marine Environments33,99 €
- Formation of Water Consumption at Drained Lands in Climate Changes30,99 €
- Rethinking Climate and Energy Policies98,99 €
- Treatment Wetlands for Environmental Pollution Control64,99 €
- Aerospace Robotics II78,99 €
- Intercity Transport and Climate Change106,99 €
- Prevention of Pollution of the Marine Environment from Vessels90,99 €
Knowing how these changes affect the distribution and abundance of plankton in the ocean currents is crucial to our understanding of how climate change impacts the marine environment.
Ocean temperatures, weather and climatic changes greatly influence the amount and location of nutrients in the water column. If temperatures and currents change, the plankton production cycle may not coincide with the reproduction cycle of fish.
The above changes are closely related to the changes in radiative forcing, which initiate feedback mechanisms like changes in surface temperature, circulation, and atmospheric chemistry.