Thisdiverse and inclusive collection features the world's most inspiringwomen, including Michelle Obama, Beyonce, Aretha Franklin, Dolly Parton,Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Yayoi Kusama and so many more.
From singers to writers, activists to artists, politicians to filmmakers, Icons is a celebration of the strength of women.Illustrated by Monica Ahanonu, each portrait is accompanied by a shortbiography about what makes each woman a force to be reckoned with.
- The ultimate gift for women to women: mom-to-daughter, daughter-to-mom, friend-to-friend
-Keep it out on the coffee table to read about the lives andaccomplishments of each woman, or simply enjoy the enigmatic portraits.
Ahanonu'sillustrated portraits are both easily recognizable and also an artistictake on each featured woman's likeness and identity.
- A smart and empowering collection of female role models
- A great gift for Mother's Day, birthdays, graduations, and Women's History Month
- Perfect for those who loved In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney and Bygone Badass Broads: 52 Forgotten Women Who Changed the World by Mackenzi Lee
- Verlag: Abrams & Chronicle / Chronicle Chroma
- Seitenzahl: 111
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. Februar 2020
- Abmessung: 220mm x 204mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 608g
- ISBN-13: 9781797201351
- ISBN-10: 1797201352
- Artikelnr.: 57129642