Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- The Essential HR Guide for Small Businesses and Startups: Best Practices, Tools, Examples, and Online Resources39,99 €
- Developing Proficiency in HR: 7 Self-Directed Activities for HR Professionals33,99 €
- Leap into HR Consulting: How to move successfully from Corporate to HR Consulting29,99 €
- The Barclays Guide to Managing Staff for the Small Business36,99 €
- Understanding Character18,99 €
- Wiley Pathways Small Business Mgmt, 1e87,99 €
- The Plan-As-You-Go Business Plan18,99 €
More than 87 percent of Australian workplaces are smallbusinesses employing fewer than 20 people. These small businessowners know their markets, know their customers, and know how tomake their small business run. What they may not know is the"people stuff." HR for Small Business For Dummies, AustralianEdition, explains the simple ins and outs of human resourcesfor businesses too small to have a dedicated HR staff. When itcomes to the daunting task of complying with employmentregulations, small businesses are treated no differently than bigbusinesses, so it's imperative for small business owners tounderstand the regulatory framework that governs every phase of theemployee/employer relationship in Australia.
* Presents practical guidance on every major aspect of humanresources for Australian small businesses
* Covers key topics including recruitment, paperwork, workplaceconflict, non-discrimination policies, wages, superannuation,workers compensation, unfair dismissal, redundancy, and more
* Includes links to downloadable online resources, includingchecklists, sample forms, model policies, and guides
* Ideal for small business owners and entrepreneurs, students ofhuman resources, and independent contractors looking to grow theirbusiness
When it comes to hiring and managing employees in your smallbusiness, failing to understand human resources and employmentregulations can cost you a bundle. HR for Small Business ForDummies makes human resources easy--so you can focus onbusiness.