- Class Choreographies54,99 €
- Class Choreographies24,99 €
- Alter-globalization in Southern Europe91,99 €
- Identity and Ethnic Relations in Southeast Asia98,99 €
- Juries, Science and Popular Culture in the Age of Terror76,99 €
- Globalizing International Relations106,99 €
- Theorizing Foreign Policy in a Globalized World43,99 €
Country studies are covered mostly by native Southeast Asian scholars who analyse recent developments as well as specific concerns that have arisen from political crises, citizen uprisings, ethnic identity politics, political reforms, social justice and inequality, and the persistence of the political elite. The collection highlights factors which have impacted the different regional and national paths taken such as: the legacy of the Cold War, rapid economic development and liberalization, external economic globalization, the important role of informal politics, powerful elites, and weak but emerging middle classes.
This book will be of interest to scholars and students of regional studies of Southeast Asia, Democracy, Sociology, Politics and Globalization Studies.