- Political Systems of the Former Yugoslavia56,70 €
- Between Fair and Rigged. Elections as a Key Determinant of the 'Borderline Political Regime' - Turkey in Comparative Perspective49,95 €
- Constitutional Courts in Post-Soviet States58,90 €
- Great and Small Games in Central Asia and the South Caucasus59,95 €
- Global Politics in the 21st Century58,90 €
- Contemporary States and the Crisis of the Western Order58,90 €
- The Political System of Poland49,95 €
The authors reconstruct the institutional framework and visualise the networks of connections between main actors. They argue that the transition from a stable configuration of a two-party system to a multi-party system that is extraneous for the political tradition of these democracies has significantly influenced the process of government coalition formation and cabinets appointment.