- Evolving Software Systems61,99 €
- Systems and Software Variability Management65,99 €
- Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering54,99 €
- Perspectives on the Future of Software Engineering83,99 €
- Software Quality. Complexity and Challenges of Software Engineering in Emerging Technologies40,99 €
- Recommendation Systems in Software Engineering76,99 €
- Recommendation Systems in Software Engineering125,99 €
With this book, the editors present insightful contributions on these and other domains currently being intensively explored, written by renowned researchers in the respective fields of software evolution. Each chapter presents the state of the art in a particular topic, as well as the current research, available tool support and remaining challenges. The book is complemented by a glossary of important terms used in the community, a reference list of nearly 1,000 papers and books and tips on additional resources that may be useful to the reader (reference books, journals, standards and major scientific events in the domain of software evolution and datasets).
This book is intended for all those interested in software engineering, and more particularly, software maintenance and evolution. Researchers and software practitioners alike will find in the contributed chapters an overview of the most recent findings, covering a broad spectrum of software evolution topics. In addition, it can also serve as the basis of graduate or postgraduate courses on e.g., software evolution, requirements engineering, model-driven software development or social informatics.
"This book will be a great asset to our professional community. ... This book is worth reading, and would be of particular interest to practitioners (as well as quality assurance and testing professionals), managers, and instructors. I strongly recommend this book, and I've proudly added it to my collection of volumes on software evolution." (Mordechai Ben-Menachem, Computing Reviews, May, 2014)