- Reinterpreting Sub-Saharan Cities through the Concept of Adaptive Capacity43,99 €
- Atmospheric Ammonia141,99 €
- Physico-Chemical Behaviour of Atmospheric Pollutants52,99 €
- Dry Scrubbing Technologies for Flue Gas Desulfurization157,99 €
- Highway and Urban Environment251,99 €
- Environmental Policy Analyses217,99 €
- The European Union's Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)98,99 €
Unlike other already existing works this volume elucidates the plant-pollutant relationship in a manner that defines not only the drastic effects of pollutants on plants but concomitantly highlights the hitherto less focused areas namely phytoindication, phytoremediation and stress tolerant bioaesthetic development, thus concentrating more on plant than pollutant. The book would help understand the magnitude of environmental stress in the coming years and may play a formative role in defining future research and policy areas along with providing impetus to development of newer eco-technologies.
The book shall interest both students and researchers of environmental sciences, ecology, forestry and related disciplines as well as persons and organisations engaged in environmental management and eco-conservation.