- The Sage Handbook of Small Business and Entrepreneurship224,99 €
- Certificate in Higher Education: Skills for the Workplace Student Yearbook89,99 €
- The Sage Handbook of Family Business218,99 €
- Fundamentals of Accounting: A Comprehensive Textbook39,99 €
- Road Traffic29,99 €
- The Business of Innovation60,99 €
- Leadership - International Student Edition102,99 €
Not everyone who wants to study entrepreneurship has a theoretical background in business.
Specifically written for students who do not have a strong business theory background, the authors of Entrepreneurship for Everyone bring alive the crucial issues for understanding this dynamic field. Going beyond the traditional textbook, the authors equip students with the necessary business knowledge and essential practical advice on applying that knowledge in the real world, to a range of types of industry - from sustainable industries, information technology, healthcare, biotechnology, as well as the musical and creative industries.
Key entrepreneurship concepts that are covered include:
- the theories and tools of creative thinking
- market research
- intellectual property protection
- relevant economics
If you are coming to this area anew, and especially if you are interested in how entrepreneurship is applied, putting this text back on the shelf could cost you real success.