- Unity 3D and Playmaker Essentials: Game Development from Concept to Publishing74,99 €
- Becoming a Video Game Artist: From Portfolio Design to Landing the Job50,99 €
- Game Design Workshop73,99 €
- The Art of Game Design49,99 €
- Game Development Tools67,99 €
- Distributed Game Development: Harnessing Global Talent to Create Winning Games50,99 €
- Interactive Storytelling for Video Games: A Player-Centered Approach to Creating Memorable Characters and Stories54,99 €
In order to build a successful game, you need to wear many hats. There are graphic artists, software engineers, designers, producers, marketers - all take part in the process at various (coordinated) stages, and the end result is hopefully a successful game. Veteran game producers and writers (Iuppa and Borst) cover all of these areas for you, with step by step instructions and checklists to get the work done.
The final section of the book offers a series of case studies from REAL indy games that have been developed and launched succesfully, and show exactly how the principles outlined in the book can be applied to real world products.
The book's associated author web site offers ancillary materials & references as well as serious game demos and presentations.