- Elsevier's Dictionary of Agriculture197,99 €
- Elsevier's Dictionary of Automation Technics141,99 €
- Elsevier's Dictionary of Advertising164,99 €
- Elsevier's Dictionary of Forestry181,99 €
- Elsevier's Dictionary of Geographical Information Systems130,99 €
- Elsevier's Dictionary of Horticultural and Agricultural Plant Production222,99 €
- Elsevier's Dictionary of Geography141,99 €
The terminology covers all the major branches from elementary to advanced subjects: arithmetic, algebra, geometry, set theory, discrete mathematics, logic, Boolean algebra, linear algebra, matrix algebra, calculus, differential equations, vector algebra, field theory, probability theory and statistics, optimization, numerical methods, mathematical programming, modern algebra, algebraic structures, computer algebra, category theory, applied mathematics, theory of automata and formal languages, theory of games, theory of graphs, as well as some commonly used entries in computer architecture, hardware, communications, system and application software, microprogramming, etc.
This work will provide readers, writers and translators with a guide of the most widely used terms and collections in the area, and will prove to be a useful tool for all professionals exploring the multilingual scientific terminology.