- Fuzzy Relational Calculus: Theory, Applications and Software [With CDROM]159,99 €
- Modeling and Simulation of Distributed Systems [With CDROM]92,99 €
- Machine Proofs in Geometry: Automated Production of Readable Proofs for Geometry Theorems159,99 €
- Computing in Euclidean Geometry (2nd Edition)171,99 €
- Practical Genetic Algorithms [With CDROM]154,99 €
- A Survey of Computational Physics: Introductory Computational Science [With CDROM]141,99 €
- Theory of Cortical Plasticity [With CDROM]156,99 €
With a software library included, this book provides an elementary introduction to polynomial elimination in practice. The library Epsilon, implemented in Maple and Java, contains more than 70 well-documented functions for symbolic elimination and decomposition with polynomial systems and geometric reasoning. The book presents the functionality, implementation, and performance of Epsilon and demonstrates the usefulness of the elimination tool by a number of selected applications, together with many examples and illustrations. The reader will find Epsilon an efficient tool, applicable to a wide range of problems in science, engineering, and industry, and this book an accessible exposition and a valuable reference for elimination theory, methods, and practice.