- Study of Emotional Intelligence of Primary School Teachers37,99 €
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AS A CONCEPT AND A RESOURCE TO WORK ON IT30,99 €
- Emotional Intelligence and its Relation to the Social Climate of the Classroom27,99 €
- The Emotional Self at Work in Higher Education227,99 €
- Developing Emotionally Intelligent Leadership in Higher Education64,10 €
- Emotional Intelligence & Teacher Effectiveness Primary School Teachers41,99 €
- The Noble School Leader: The Five-Square Approach to Leading Schools with Emotional Intelligence27,99 €
This book focuses on how pre-service student teachers develop the competence to work in and with the emotionally rich life of the classroom. Building on the concept of emotional intelligence, it examines the skills used by student teachers in perceiving and regulating emotions, generating particular emotional states to facilitate particular types of thinking, and understanding the processes of emotional change in their classroom. Drawing on both qualitative and quantitative data, it explores what pre-service teachers can be seen to have learned through an emotional competence training programme and how this impacted upon their teaching.