Dead in the City - Taylor, Jessie
Statt 28,99 €**
27,99 €
versandkostenfrei*

inkl. MwSt.
**Früherer Preis
Versandfertig in 2-4 Wochen
14 °P sammeln
  • Gebundenes Buch

Kat is Hoboken, New Jersey's best detective in the sex crimes unit. She has a conviction rate of 97%. The other 3% of suspects are never heard from again... There's a reason she's so good at what she does. With heightened senses (smell, sight, hearing), uncanny tracking abilities, incredibly stamina and strength, she's almost the perfect being. Except that she's not. She is half-vampire. Changed when she was seventeen years old, Kat has fought tooth and claw to fit in the city she grew up in and make a way for herself that helps to make up for her past. She's told no one of what she is. So it…mehr

Produktbeschreibung
Kat is Hoboken, New Jersey's best detective in the sex crimes unit. She has a conviction rate of 97%. The other 3% of suspects are never heard from again... There's a reason she's so good at what she does. With heightened senses (smell, sight, hearing), uncanny tracking abilities, incredibly stamina and strength, she's almost the perfect being. Except that she's not. She is half-vampire. Changed when she was seventeen years old, Kat has fought tooth and claw to fit in the city she grew up in and make a way for herself that helps to make up for her past. She's told no one of what she is. So it entirely catches her off guard when she's targeted by an individual who seems to know exactly what her nature is.
  • Produktdetails
  • Verlag: Lulu.com
  • Seitenzahl: 150
  • Erscheinungstermin: 30. Dezember 2013
  • Englisch
  • Abmessung: 235mm x 157mm x 12mm
  • Gewicht: 394g
  • ISBN-13: 9781304757579
  • ISBN-10: 1304757579
  • Artikelnr.: 40578594