- Combatting Climate Change in the Pacific42,99 €
- Human Ecology of Climate Change Hazards in Vietnam56,99 €
- Linking Gender to Climate Change Impacts in the Global South52,99 €
- Linking Gender to Climate Change Impacts in the Global South83,99 €
- Climate Change Adaptation in Eastern Europe98,99 €
- Carbon Cycle in the Changing Arid Land of China83,99 €
- Handbook of Climate Change Communication: Vol. 2112,99 €
By focusing on climate security as it is constructed in the Pacific and how this concept mobilises resources and shapes the implementation of climate finance, the book provides an up-to-date account of the way regional organizations in the Pacific have contributed to the search for solutions to the problem of climate insecurity.
In the context of the United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP21) in Paris in 2015, the focus of this book on regional governance offers a concise and innovative account of climate politics in the prevailing global context and one with implications for the study of climate security in other regions, particularly in the developing world.