- Climate Change 2001: Mitigation: Contribution of Working Group III to the Third Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change98,99 €
- Managing the Risks of Extreme Events and Disasters to Advance Climate Change Adaptation: Special Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Chan184,99 €
- Safeguarding the Ozone Layer and the Global Climate System: Special Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change99,99 €
- Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability: Working Group II Contribution to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change101,99 €
- The City and the Coming Climate: Climate Change in the Places We Live106,99 €
- The Climate Connection: Climate Change and Modern Human Evolution114,99 €
- The Climate Crisis: An Introductory Guide to Climate Change113,99 €
Table of contents:
Summary for policymakers; Question 1; Question 2; Question 3; Question 4; Question 5; Question 6; Question 7; Question 8; Question 9; Annexe A. Authors and expert reviewers; Annexe B. Glossary of terms; Annexe C. Acronyms, abbreviations, and units; Annexe D. Scientific, technical, and socio-economic questions selected by the panel.
This Synthesis Report provides a synthesis and integration of information contained within the Third Assessment Report and also draws upon all previously approved and accepted IPCC reports. It will be particularly valuable for students and researchers, and will form a standard reference for policy decisions in governments and industry worldwide.
Synthesis of IPCC Third Assessment Report valuable for students, researchers, and policy makers worldwide.
- Verlag: CAMBRIDGE
- Seitenzahl: 408
- Erscheinungstermin: März 2002
- Abmessung: 277mm x 218mm x 23mm
- Gewicht: 1338g
- ISBN-13: 9780521807708
- ISBN-10: 0521807700
- Artikelnr.: 26655188