- The Brilliant Jerk Conundrum15,99 €
- Corporate Governance and Ethics205,99 €
- Across The Board: The Modern Architecture Behind an Effective Board of Directors30,99 €
- The Succession Challenge: Building and Sustaining Leadership Capacity Through Succession Management56,99 €
- Decent People, Decent Company: How to Lead with Character at Work and in Life38,99 €
- Gas Wars - Crony Capitalism and the Ambanis24,99 €
- The Corporation and Its Stakeholders43,99 €
This book explores the dilemmas that currently exist in modern approaches to corporate governance and suggests ways of overcoming them. Based on ten years of teaching more than 1,500 directors of publicly listed companies, it integrates key principles of leadership, ethics, branding, and governance into a unique five-factor framework to help directors make good decisions in strategy, risk management, succession planning, internal controls, and stakeholder engagement.