- Intelligent Robotic Systems: Theory, Design and Applications126,99 €
- Competitively Inhibited Neural Networks for Adaptive Parameter Estimation79,99 €
- Intelligent Control Systems with LabVIEW(TM)54,99 €
- Neural Networks and Speech Processing134,99 €
- Cyber Physical Systems Approach to Smart Electric Power Grid118,99 €
- Computational Intelligence Techniques for Bioprocess Modelling, Supervision and Control141,99 €
- Cyber Physical Systems Approach to Smart Electric Power Grid103,99 €
Automatic Learning Techniques in Power Systems is dedicated to the practical application of automatic learning to power systems. Power systems to which automatic learning can be applied are screened and the complementary aspects of automatic learning, with respect to analytical methods and numerical simulation, are investigated.
This book presents a representative subset of automatic learning methods - basic and more sophisticated ones - available from statistics (both classical and modern), and from artificial intelligence (both hard and soft computing). The text also discusses appropriate methodologies for combining these methods to make the best use of available data in the context of real-life problems.
Automatic Learning Techniques in Power Systems is a useful reference source for professionals and researchers developing automatic learning systems in the electrical power field.
- Power Electronics and Power Systems
- Verlag: Springer US / Springer, Berlin
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Seitenzahl: 316
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. Oktober 2012
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 486g
- ISBN-13: 9781461374893
- ISBN-10: 1461374898
- Artikelnr.: 39160178