- Arab Spring and The Kurds: The Paradox of Turkish Foreign Policy48,99 €
- The Arab Spring and Changes in Qatar Foreign Aid Architecture28,99 €
- The Arab world and the geopolitics of the crisis53,99 €
- The Arab Spring in Egypt: the Role of Social Media47,99 €
- The "Arab Spring": A Different Conceptualization43,99 €
- The Arab Spring in Egypt: the Role of Social Media60,99 €
- "The Arab Spring" in the Middle East: Causes and Consequences25,99 €
In this respect, this study deals with the comparative foreign policy analysis of Germany and France with regard to the transformations in the MENA since 2011. Analaysis is done on the basis of constructivist role theory in connection with the Civilian Power concept. Major interest of this study is dedicated to the analysis of the foreign policy repertoire and identity of Germany and France towards the transition countries in North Africa. A question is to be answered if the challenges provoke continuity or change.