- Nondestructive Evaluation and Monitoring Technologies, Documentation, Diagnosis and Preservation of Cultural Heritage111,99 €
- Nondestructive Evaluation and Monitoring Technologies, Documentation, Diagnosis and Preservation of Cultural Heritage82,99 €
- Advances in Condition Monitoring and Structural Health Monitoring368,99 €
- Neutron Methods for Archaeology and Cultural Heritage126,99 €
- Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation102,99 €
- THz Technology Applied to Cultural Heritage in Practice82,99 €
- Recent Developments in the Field of Non-Destructive Testing, Safety and Materials Science192,59 €
Within this book, the benefits of NDT methods and their applications will be demonstrated on diverse and important cultural heritage sites and monuments around the world. NDT sensing technologies and inspection modules are becoming main tools for the documentation, diagnosis, characterization, preservation planning, monitoring and quality control of restoration, assessment and evaluation of materials and preservation works.
Distinguished scientists and representatives of the National Geographic Society, the Cultural Heritage Finance Alliance, the International Council of Monuments and Sites ICOMOS, the Organization of World Heritage Cities OWHC, the European Society for Engineering Education SEFI, the European Construction Technology Platform ECTP, the International Federation of Surveyors FIG, the International Committee CIPA Heritage Documentation, the World Monuments Fund and other major International and European Organizations, Associations, networks Universities and Research Centers in the field of cultural heritage preservation, participate in to the International Steering Committee which had successfully organized the 1st TMM_CH Conference as well.