- This Is Your Mind on Plants18,99 €
- 12 Smart Things to Do When the Booze and Drugs Are Gone: Choosing Emotional Sobriety Through Self-Awareness and Right Action16,99 €
- Undoing Drugs: How Harm Reduction Is Changing the Future of Drugs and Addiction16,99 €
- Life with Hope: A Return to Living Through the 12 Steps and the 12 Traditions of Marijuana Anonymous18,99 €
- Yoga of Recovery: Integrating Yoga and Ayurveda with Modern Recovery Tools for Addiction36,99 €
- Twenty-four Hours A Day18,99 €
- Stepping Stones: More Daily Meditations for Men from the Best-Selling Author of Touchstones16,99 €
Addiction and Grace offers an inspiring and hope-filled vision for those who desire to explore the mystery of who and what they really are. May examines the "processes of attachment" that lead to addiction and describes the relationship between addiction and spiritual awareness. He also details the various addictions from which we can suffer, not only to substances like alcohol and drugs, but to work, sex, performance, responsibility, and intimacy. Drawing on his experience as a psychiatrist working with the chemically dependent, May emphasizes that addiction represents an attempt to assert complete control over our lives. Addiction and Grace is a compassionate and wise treatment of a topic of major concern in these most addictive of times, one that can provide a critical yet hopeful guide to a place of freedom based on contemplative spirituality.