- Nursing Care of the Critically Ill Child97,99 €
- A Nurse's Survival Guide to Children's Nursing - Updated Edition37,99 €
- BSAVA Textbook of Veterinary Nursing81,99 €
- All of Us: A Young People's History of the World24,99 €
- Children and Young People's Worlds42,99 €
- Children and Young People's Nursing: Principles for Practice, Second Edition50,99 €
- The People's Game34,99 €
Each chapter has been fully updated to reflect current knowledge and practice. The wide range of topics covered includes all the essentials, such as contemporary child health policy and legal issues; knowledge and skills for practice; and caring for children with special needs. Students will learn how to recognize the deteriorating child, use procedural play and distraction, and consider the mental health of children and young people.
A Textbook of Children's and Young People's Nursing is written by multidisciplinary experts, rooted in child-centred healthcare within a family context, and draws upon best contemporary practice. It is an invaluable resource that will help nursing students provide effective, evidence-based care.
- Verlag: Elsevier / Elsevier Health Science
- 3. Aufl.
- Erscheinungstermin: März 2021
- Abmessung: 279mm x 221mm x 30mm
- Gewicht: 1805g
- ISBN-13: 9780702062322
- ISBN-10: 0702062324
- Artikelnr.: 47487462