- Energieeffiziente Wärmeversorgung von Gebäuden (eBook, PDF)34,99 €
- Smart Energy in the Smart City (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
- Raumklimatechnik (eBook, PDF)139,36 €
- Technopolis (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Intelligent Residential Buildings and the Behaviour of the Occupants (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- Asset Management for Infrastructure Systems (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
Energy Systems of Complex Buildings presents the system approach to the energy-ecological analysis of energy management in complex buildings. Mathematical models of balancing the direct energy consumption, as well as cumulative energy consumption and cumulative emission of noxious substances are based on input-output analysis. Algorithms devoted to system analysis in the exploitation of energy management of complex buildings are included. In the case of ecological analysis, a new approach is presented basing on the idea of thermoecological costs. In this way, two groups of noxious influence (depletion of non-renewable energy resources and emissions of noxious substances) are taken into account. The LCA energy-ecological analysis of complex buildings has also been presented.
Students, building designers, energy auditors, and researchers will learn the methodology of evaluating the energy and ecological effects by applying new technologies and devices in buildings, which influence future investigations concerning the energy and ecological analysis of complex buildings.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 13.10.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781447143819
- Artikelnr.: 37785510