- Thyroid Cytopathology (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- The Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Salivary Gland Cytopathology (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Ultrasound and Ultrasound-Guided FNA (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Atlas of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Cytopathology of Soft Tissue and Bone Lesions (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
More than 115 full-color images, 12 tables and a series of algorithms.
Designed to be concise and easy to use.
Fits in lab coat pocket.
Illustration oriented accompanied by text in outline format.
A must-have for every pathologist, cytopathologist, cytotechnologist, fellow and trainee.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 200
- Erscheinungstermin: 17.06.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781441959546
- Artikelnr.: 37341004
"This white coat book is a clearly written and highly illustrated synopsis of the specific topic. For those practicing thyroid fine needle biopsies, thyroidologists and pathologists." (Pediatric Endocrinology Reviews (PER), Vol. 9 (2), December, 2011)
"The 11 chapters in this book cover all the information necessary for the proper evaluation of thyroid fine needle aspirations (FNAs). ... Practicing cytopathologists who will be evaluating thyroid FNAs are the intended audience. ... It is also an excellent source of information for residents and students interested in the field. ... The concise, clear text, accompanied by an abundance of quality images, makes it an essential reference for evaluating thyroid FNAs. This edition clearly outlines and explains the new reporting guidelines." (Jamie L. Porter, Doody's Book Reviews, August, 2010)