- Social Statistics and Ethnic Diversity (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
- Galician Migrations: A Case Study of Emerging Super-diversity (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- International Handbook of Migration and Population Distribution (eBook, PDF)143,95 €
- Contested Migration (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- The Demography of Europe (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- The Consequences of Mobility (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- The Indirect Estimation of Migration (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
Comparing in a systematic way three flows of African migrants (from Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana and Senegal), this study offers a new view on the patterns, determinants, and family and economic effects of migration. By comparing six European countries (Belgium, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK), it shows that the dynamics of migration differ greatly in new vs. old destination countries.
Based on a statistical analysis of life histories, this study provides a dynamic view of migration that will help readers better understand current trends as well as future trajectories. It will appeal to researchers, academics, practitioners, and others interested in taking a deeper look in (im)migration issues.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.05.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319695693
- Artikelnr.: 52510804