- Logic Synthesis for Field-Programmable Gate Arrays95,99 €
- Practical Low Power Digital VLSI Design111,99 €
- Cooling of Electronic Systems290,99 €
- VLSI Design Methodologies for Digital Signal Processing Architectures126,99 €
- Low-Power CMOS Wireless Communications79,99 €
- Essentials of Electronic Testing for Digital, Memory and Mixed-Signal VLSI Circuits62,99 €
- Advances in Speech Coding118,99 €
Embedded systems are often used in life-critical situations, where reliability and safety are more important criteria than performance. Today, embedded systems are designed with an ad hoc approach that is heavily based on earlier experience with similar products and on manual design. Use of higher-level languages such as C helps structure the design somewhat, but with increasing complexity it is not sufficient. Formal verification and automatic synthesis of implementations are the surest ways to guarantee safety.
Thus, the POLIS system which is a co-design environment for embedded systems is based on a formal model of computation.
POLIS was initiated in 1988 as a research project at the University of California at Berkeley and, over the years, grew into a full design methodology with a software system supporting it.
Hardware-Software Co-Design of Embedded Systems: The POLIS Approach is intended to give a complete overview of the POLIS system including its formal and algorithmic aspects.
Hardware-Software Co-Design of Embedded Systems: The POLIS Approach will be of interest to embedded system designers (automotive electronics, consumer electronics and telecommunications), micro-controller designers, CAD developers and students.
- The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science Vol.404
- Verlag: Springer US / Springer, Berlin
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. Januar 2013
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 487g
- ISBN-13: 9781461378082
- ISBN-10: 1461378087
- Artikelnr.: 39492249