- System Identification Using Regular and Quantized Observations (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Predictor Feedback for Delay Systems: Implementations and Approximations (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Linear Stochastic Systems (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Tautological Control Systems (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- The Robust Maximum Principle (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
- Imperfect Bifurcation in Structures and Materials (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Stochastic Reachability Analysis of Hybrid Systems (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
System Identification with Quantized Observations is an excellent resource for graduate students, systems theorists, control engineers, applied mathematicians, as well as practitioners who use identification algorithms in their work.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer Basel AG
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.05.2010
- ISBN-13: 9780817649562
- Artikelnr.: 37361158
"The central idea in this book is to provide a comprehensive treatment of both theory and algorithms needed for parameter identification of systems with quantized observations. ... the book conveys a clear and very complete overview of recent exciting developments in the area of identification with quantized observations. It is meant as a 'state-of-the-art' book ... . All this makes the book an extremely valuable resource for researchers and engineers interested in modern system identification." (Dariusz Ucinski, Mathematical Reviews, Issue 2011 i)