- Mathematical Methods for Robust and Nonlinear Control112,99 €
- Robust Observer-Based Fault Diagnosis for Nonlinear Systems Using MATLAB®90,99 €
- Predictive Control58,99 €
- Digital Self-tuning Controllers64,99 €
- Stability and Stabilization of Linear Systems with Saturating Actuators120,99 €
- Industrial Process Identification and Control Design134,99 €
- Computer-aided Nonlinear Control System Design97,99 €
By sharing their experiences in industrial cases with minimum recourse to complicated theories and formulae, the authors convey essential ideas and useful insights into robust industrial control systems design using major H-infinity optimization and related methods allowing readers quickly to move on with their own challenges. The hands-on tutorial style of this text rests on an abundance of examples and features for the second edition:
- rewritten and simplified presentation of theoretical and methodological material including original coverage of linear matrix inequalities;
- new Part II forming a tutorial on Robust Control Toolbox 3;
- fresh design problems including the control of a two-rotor dynamic system; and
- end-of-chapter exercises.
Electronic supplements to the written text that can be downloaded from extras.springer.com/isbn include:
- M-files developed with MATLAB® help in understanding the essence of robust control system design portrayed in text-based examples;
- MDL-files for simulation of open- and closed-loop systems in Simulink®; and
- a solutions manual available free of charge to those adopting Robust Control Design with MATLAB® as a textbook for courses.
Robust Control Design with MATLAB® is for graduate students and practising engineers who want to learn how to deal with robust control design problems without spending a lot of time in researching complex theoretical developments.
- Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 86027653
- 2nd ed.
- Erscheinungstermin: Mai 2013
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 26mm
- Gewicht: 698g
- ISBN-13: 9781447146810
- ISBN-10: 1447146816
- Artikelnr.: 36353556