- Nano Devices and Circuit Techniques for Low-Energy Applications and Energy Harvesting (eBook, PDF)74,95
- tolino shine 3109,00
- Debug Automation from Pre-Silicon to Post-Silicon (eBook, PDF)71,95
- Factors Governing Tin Whisker Growth (eBook, PDF)74,95
- Fault-Tolerant Digital Microfluidic Biochips (eBook, PDF)78,95
- Variation-Aware Adaptive Voltage Scaling for Digital CMOS Circuits (eBook, PDF)89,95
- Temperature- and Supply Voltage-Independent Time References for Wireless Sensor Networks (eBook, PDF)98,95
The book particularly addresses interfaces for energy harvesting, which are the key element to connect micro transducers to energy storage elements. Main features of the book are:
- A comprehensive technology and application review, basics on transducer mechanics, fundamental circuit and control design, prototyping and testing, up to sensor system supply and applications.
- Novel interfacing concepts - including active rectifiers, MPPT methods for efficient tracking of DC as well as AC sources, and a fully-integrated charge pump for efficient maximum AC power tracking at sub-100µW ultra-low power levels. The chips achieve one of widest presented operational voltage range in standard CMOS technology: 0.44V to over 4.1V.
- Two special chapters on analog circuit design - it studies benefits and obstacles on implemented chip prototypes with three goals: ultra- low power, wide supply voltage range, and integration with standard technologies. Alternative design approaches are pursued using bulk-input transistor stages in forward-bias operation for amplifiers, modulators, and references.
- Comprehensive Appendix - with additional fundamental analysis, design and scaling guidelines, circuit implementation tables and dimensions, schematics, source code listings, bill of material, etc.
The discussed prototypes and given design guidelines are tested with real vibration transducer devices. The intended readership is graduate students in advanced courses, academics and lecturers, R&D engineers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.09.2014
- ISBN-13: 9789401792721
- Artikelnr.: 43784141