- Consumer Behaviour in Tourism (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Consumer Behavior in Travel and Tourism (eBook, ePUB)39,95 €
- Handbook of Tourist Behavior (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Communication and Channel Systems in Tourism Marketing (eBook, ePUB)45,95 €
- Experiential Marketing (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- Strategies for Compliance (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- Responsible Tourist Behaviour (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
This fourth edition has been updated to include:
- new material on the impact of Information Communication Technologies (ICT) developments in tourism including social media, AR and VR, the links between climate change, sustainability and tourist behaviour, and the impact of crises and natural disasters on tourism and the cruise industry
- thirty brand new international case studies about topical issues such as Airbnb, travel blogs, overtourism, Covid-19, the flight-shaming movement, wellness tourism, hunting and tourism, terrorism, dark tourism, the solo traveller, volunteer tourism, second home ownership, music festivals, pilgrimage tourism, film- and TV-induced tourism, and tourism in Antarctica
- new online resources including PowerPoint slides and a case archive.
Each chapter features conclusions, discussion points, essay questions and exercises to help tutors direct student-centred learning and allow students to check their understanding of what they have read. This book is an invaluable resource for students studying tourism.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 500
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. Dezember 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781000290875
- Artikelnr.: 60576349