- The Standarounds of Twilight Gardens (Hallowind Cove, #5) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Bakery on Gloomland Street (Hallowind Cove, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Cursed Arm of Driftwood Beach (Hallowind Cove, #2) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Revenant of Wrecker's Dock (Hallowind Cove, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Pilot's Therapy (Prospector's Cove, #4) (eBook, ePUB)1,99
- The Posse (Crystal Cove, #1) (eBook, ePUB)3,38
- What Lies in the Dark (Shadow Cove, #2) (eBook, ePUB)3,99
Strange things keep happening in the permanently fog-shrouded seaside town of Hallowind Cove, earning it the nickname "Harbour of the Weird".
Paul and Rachel's date at The Croaking Foghorn pub is derailed, when it turns out that local fisherman Eddie Bramwell brought home no fish, but one hell of a story.
But Paul has one hell of a story of his own to tell and he's not at all sure how Rachel will react.
This is a short story of 3400 words or approximately 12 pages in the Hallowind Cove series, but may be read as a standalone.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.12.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781386855255
- Artikelnr.: 54761497