- Animals of the Arctic Tundra: Polar Region Wildlife (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Let's Move It! What Makes Things Move (For Kiddie Learners) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Light is Everywhere: Sources of Light and Its Uses (For Early Learners) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Cougars (Discovering The World Around Us) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- It Does Matter!: Different States of Matter (For Kiddie Learners) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Alligators and Crocodiles Fun Facts For Kids (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Anyone who has ever been a kid, raised a kid, or spent any time with kids knows that asking questions is a critical part of growing up. Kids have curious minds and they come up with some very interesting questions. But the truth is adults don't always know the answers. The Handy Answer Book for Kids (and Parents) comes to the rescue. Written with a child's imagination in mind, this easy-to-understand book is a launching pad for curious young minds and a life raft for parents at wits end. It addresses nearly 800 queries with enough depth and detail to both satisfy the curiosity of persistent young inquisitors and provide parents with a secure sense of a job well done. It'll equip every parent for those difficult, absurd, or sometimes funny questions from their kids, such as Is there life on Mars? Do rivers ever dry up? Why are there wars? Is there such a thing as a funny bone? Why do dogs bark? Why is the sky blue? Why do people have to grow old? Why do people speak different languages?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Visible Ink Press
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Altersempfehlung: ab 9 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Oktober 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781578593248
- Artikelnr.: 50028244