- Caminando el Amazonas (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Cruise Through History: Ports of South America (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Sea and the Jungle (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Footloose American (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Natural Navigator (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- A Voyage For Madmen (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Darwin Slept Here (eBook, ePUB)18,18 €
Paul Rosolie has travelled to the very heart of this wilderness in search of rare flora and fauna. His adventures - with giant anacondas, huge cayman, the mighty jaguar and one very small anteater - are by turn thrilling, terrifying and revelatory. Paul crosses some of the world's harshest terrain and encounters some of its most extreme weather conditions. He battles with life-threatening tropical diseases and the extreme mental challenges presented by being alone in the heart of the jungle.
Mother of God is an astonishing tale of adventure and survival, set in one of the world's few remaining truly wild places. It's a story of nature, red in tooth and claw, and how we must both respect its awesome power and protect its extraordinary glory.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.05.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781448170562
- Artikelnr.: 40618554