- Bedtime Meditation for Kids: Fun and Engaging Bedtime Stories for Toddles. Make You Child Fall Asleep Easily with Meditation Tales and Relaxing Topics (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- BEDTIME STORIES FOR KIDS :Fantastic Meditation Stories About Dinosaurs, Dragons, Elephants, Princesses And Other Little Tales For Your Children To Help Them Fall Asleep, Feeling Calm And Relaxed (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Bedtime Stories (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Los Cuentos de Ruby y los Chicos: Ruby y la Cerca (The Tales of Ruby & the Boys) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Face To Face With A Lion (Adventures Of David, #1) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Bedtime stories can and should be read over and over again and can become a healthy addition to any bedtime routine. The prompts are intended to give plenty of space for imagination, and hopefully, great dreams will follow.
It can be helpful to follow up with your children, either immediately after the story has been read or the following morning. This can be a nice moment of connection for parents and their children as they can then discuss together what their personal visualization was like. Asking questions that are both specific and open-ended like, "When you were on the hike in the woods, and you stumbled across the babbling brook, what did you think?" The idea is to ask the child about a specific part of the visualization but to leave the space for the child to fill in their own creative visualization details.
Meditation and visualization are powerful tools that can be employed by anyone of any age. Hopefully, the stories in this book have been useful.
Sometimes, in life, the best thing we can do is learn from others, and I hope that in reading this book, you have discovered many wonderful lessons from the little boys and girls who shared their stories with you here today. As you listen, be sure to keep your eyes closed so that you can fall asleep. After all, you cannot sleep if you have your eyes open! And you, my friend, need a great night's sleep so that you can wake up tomorrow and have enough energy to do everything that you need to do.
It is a widely used form of meditation and is suitable at any time of the day. In this approach, one is expected to focus on the experience and the environment. Even though mindfulness meditation may appear elementary it requires a commitment to pull it off. In, mindfulness approach, you should start by focusing on your breathing. Learn how to direct your attention to your breathing and allow distractions to emerge and fade off just like clouds in the sky. Picture the distractions as an approaching sheep that jumps over a gate.
The stories in the book will help your kids to fall asleep faster with a smile and also with an amazing imagination on those lovable characters.
Grab this opportunity today. So why don't try it? Go ahead and click the buy button now!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Alice Fairy
- Altersempfehlung: ab 3 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Mai 2021
- ISBN-13: 9798201862589
- Artikelnr.: 61771308