- The Road to Yukon and Beyond - A Bucket List Trip (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Cultural Tourism (eBook, ePUB)121,95 €
- Gran Canaria (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Hunnit Dolla'Ventures: Travel Tips for the Budget Friendly Novice (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- The CLIA Guide to the Cruise Industry (eBook, ePUB)44,95 €
- The North Carolina Bucket List Book (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
If hearing the words 'bucket list' conjures a number of exotic locations to visit during your lifetime, you're not alone. But author Forney Shell challenges you to dig deeper.
When we think about bucket lists, why do we only think of travel? Taking a holistic approach, Shell explores the bucket list in a new way.
- What 'flavors' of bucket lists are there? Culinary, leisure, adventure, fun?
- Is it better for a husband and wife have one list, or should each have their own?
- What's the right number of items you should have on your bucket list, and why?
- Have you considered health and safety issues related to your bucket list travel?
- And what are the real costs of insurance?
A motivational and practical guide, Master the Bucket List: From Planning to Action from travel expert Forney Shell answers these questions and more. His guidebook excites the desire for travel and also offers smart and easy ways to curate a holistic and personal bucket list. Shell's fresh approach is both inspiring and sensible, and a must-have for every family. Don't leave Earth without it!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pan Piper LLC
- Seitenzahl: 138
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. November 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781734147018
- Artikelnr.: 58318829